Pages

Followers

Sunday 29 January 2012

When I had given a chance

This is a true story of mine.

When I was a temporary teacher, I had found something.

I found that the students (normally they were boys) who always make problem at school are not that bad.

They were kind kid!!
I found a kind hearted kid inside them.
I found a humble person inside them. 

When you see them, based on their background through previous disciplinary cases, you will not found the true colours of them.
Please, see them as your brother.
Talk to them like you talk to your beloved little brother.

I want them to know, the world outside was full of responsibility. They must be prepared to be a good kid and they must too, have a target in life; ambition; vision, to be a real man of tomorrow.
- a man who going to care for a woman, a woman you love.

But how???
I think…
          I have to befriend with them.
I believe that the friendship between teacher and a student will be a stimulation to teach them indirectly.

Now, I no longer their teacher, but I do have targeted. I see them as a brother. I want to speak to them as their big brother. I want them to be a real man of tomorrow.
~  one of my colleague said, a teaching process will never end even you were no longer work as a teacher.


2 comments:

  1. menarik
    terfeeling sekejap ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mun ktk d tempat kmk,mmg feeling terlebih eh...syukur alhamdulillah sbb sempat rasa pengalaman ya

    ReplyDelete